ABC 6 - Search Results
Worker Electricuted in Upper Arlington
UPPER ARLINGTON (Kellie Hanna) -- A man was electrocuted at 1600 Lane Avenue in Upper Arlington just before noon Monday.
The man, who was 55-years-old, was trying to make a repair in the parking garage of the multi-use building called "The Lane."
Company officials are on the way to the scene, but fire crews on the scene say the victim was shocked while trying to clear PVC pipe near a cartridge type fuse panel.
Coworkers tried to do CPR on the man before he was transported to OSU's Wexner Medical Center where he died.
This building houses apartments, condos, retail, and a hotel.