Most Shared

Top Stories
 
text size

Children Severely Burned by Candle

Updated: Monday, March 18 2013, 08:04 PM EDT
COLUMBUS -- Two small children were taken to Children`s Hospital after being burned by a candle at 321 Oakley Ave.

Three-year-old Dominique Winbley and 4-year-old Chase Wimbley were severely burned after playing with a candle and a lighter.

There were four children and three adults in the home at the time the fire broke out.

The fire started somewhere in one of the upstairs rooms and started to spread.

One of the adults grabbed the children and got them into the shower.

There are reports that a shirt caught fire burning one of the children on the arms and chest area.

Columbus Division of Fire Arson investigators as well as Columbus police officers are on the scene looking into exactly what happened.

--------

Web Producer: Kellie Hanna
Children Severely Burned by Candle


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!
Sponsored content