Tailgate Fever Contest
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Ohio residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTTE/WSYX viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WYSX and WTTE (collectively the Station), Subway (the Sponsor), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a)No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household.
(b)To enter, go to www.ABC6onyourside.com or www.myFOX28columbus.com and complete the online entry by providing your full name, address, city, state, zip, phone, e-mail address and briefly describe why you deserve to win the catered Subway tailgate. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c)The contest starts on September 1, 2012 and all entries must be received by November 19, 2012 by 6:00 pm ET. Stations are not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d)One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from all valid entries on the date of each Ohio State University away football game (9/29/12, 10/13/12, 10/27/12, 11/17/12 and 11/24/12), for a total of five (5) winners.
(e)All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1.A total of five (5) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive a Subway catered party for up to ten people, which includes six (6) foot long giant subs, party platter of various subs, cookie platter, 10 bags of chips, and # 2 liters of pop. The retail value of each prize is $65.00.
2. The winners will be notified at the time of their call. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within three (3) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received, and the order in which phone calls are received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTTE/WSYX, 1261 Dublin Road, Columbus OH 43215 and on the station website at www.myFOX28columbus.com and www.ABC6onyourside.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WTTE/WSYX, Attn: Tailgate Fever contest, 1261 Dublin Road, Columbus OH 43215 by November 19, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and Subway accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.