Let Dana Do ItWho Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Ohio residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTTE/WSYX viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WSYX and WTTE (collectively the Station), WWHO, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household.
2. To enter, go to www.myFOX28columbus.com complete the online entry form by providing your full name, address, city, state, zip, phone number, e-mail address and in 150 words or less write a brief description of why you deserve Dana Turtle help for one (1) hour? No incomplete entries will be accepted. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on January 28, 2013 and ends at 6:00 p.m. EST on February 22, 2013 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by Station 6:00 pm EST on each Friday during the Contest Period to be eligible for the weekly drawing. Stations are not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. Every Friday during the Contest Period one (1) winner will be randomly selected among valid entries, for a total of four (4) winners. Winners will be announced on air on WTTE-TV channel 28. Winners are subject to further review and approval by the Station and Sponsor based on technical requirements and geographic location. Winners will be contacted by phone. A live microwave signal must be tested from the location and the signal must be of broadcast quality before the winner can be confirmed by the Station.
5. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Four (4) winners will receive help from Dana Turtle one (1) hour and a live remote from their house during a FOX 28 Good Day Columbus program from 8am-10am. Tasks to be completed by Dana Turtle for the winner shall be determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion. Winners must be available on the broadcast date determined by Station. The Station has the right to cancel the live remote in the event of severe weather, breaking news, or technical problems and will use reasonable efforts to reschedule contingent upon the Stations schedule. If the live remote cannot be rescheduled to fit within the Stations broadcast schedule, no alternate prize of any kind will be awarded. The value of the prize cannot be determined.
2. The winners will be notified by phone. The winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within two (2) days of notification, at the time winners claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, or is not available for a live remote on a date and time determined by the station, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate winner may be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on the prize based on the estimated retail value of the prize as set forth in these rules from the station.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTTE/WSYX, 1261 Dublin Road, Columbus OH 43215 and on the station website at www.myFOX28columbus.com and www.ABC6onyourside.com.
3. For the name of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WTTE/WSYX, Attn: Let Dana Do It contest, 1261 Dublin Road, Columbus OH 43215 by February 26, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC, accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of the prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prize or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.