World Championship Cat Show Ticket Giveaway
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Ohio residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTTE/WSYX viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WSYX and WTTE (collectively the Station), WWHO, The Cat Fanciers Association (the Sponsors), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household.
2. To enter, go to www.ABC6onyourside.com complete the online entry form by providing your full name, address, city, state, zip, phone number and e-mail address. No incomplete entries will be accepted. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted
3. The contest starts on November 2, 2012 and all entries must be received by November 15, 2012 by 6:00 pm EST. Stations are not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. On November 15, 2012 four (4) winners will be randomly selected among valid entries.
5. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Four (4) winners will receive four (4) tickets to The Cat Fanciers Association. The prize most be used either on November 17 or November 18, 2012. The Station and Sponsor are not responsible if the event is cancelled or postponed.
2. The winners will be notified by phone. The winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within two (2) days of notification, at the time winners claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on the prize based on the estimated retail value of the prize as set forth in these rules from the station.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTTE/WSYX, 1261 Dublin Road, Columbus OH 43215 and on the station website at www.myFOX28columbus.com and www.ABC6onyourside.com.
3. For the name of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WTTE/WSYX, Attn: Cat Show contest, 1261 Dublin Road, Columbus OH 43215 by November 17, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and The Cat Fanciers Association accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of the prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prize or contest information.6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.